Address: Murphy's Hotel. Tubbercurry
The Wild Atlantic Way continues to gain momentum as an international brand and Fáilte Ireland would like to drive the brand even further in 2018. Our aim is to increase overnight business throughout the West of Ireland. To this end, we would like to work with you and support you in developing sales and marketing strategies that maximise the Wild Atlantic Way opportunity and drive sales in your business.
CONTEXT The Wild Atlantic Way region includes not just the route but also the full geography of counties located on the route. Businesses in the wider hinterland have huge opportunities to leverage the flow of visitors to the main route. Strategies can be employed that entice these visitors to dwell in areas like yours as they travel to and from the Wild Atlantic Way. Visitors can be encouraged to move inland and explore the West of Ireland more deeply. This workshop shares a range of marketing and sales techniques that can really help get ‘Wild Atlantic Way’ visitors to your local area.
OBJECTIVE The objectives of this workshop are to:
• Share techniques for maximising the opportunity of the Wild Atlantic Way to increase your visitor numbers in 2018 and 2019
• Introduce you to the core messages of the Wild Atlantic Way brand and how to use the brand in your business
• Help you prioritise target markets and segments for your local area
• Provide Wild Atlantic Way content that can incentivise potential visitors to come to your area and business
• Share methods to integrate the Wild Atlantic Way into your online presence and get seen by potential Wild Atlantic Way visitors
• Show how to integrate local food and drink experiences so that they enhance your Wild Atlantic Way offering
DESIGNED FOR All businesses in the Wild Atlantic Way region including accommodation providers, restaurants, cafes, activity providers, attractions and experience providers e.g. tour guides, local tourism co-ordinators etc.
TIMINGS Registration 9.30am
Training start time: 10.00am
Training end time 1.30pm
To register, click here.