Terms and Conditions
The term ‘sligotourism’, or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is Sligo Tourism Limited, Aras Reddan, Temple Street, Sligo. Ireland.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user, member or viewer of our website.
General Terms and Conditions
1. The Site is intended for use by everyone who has an interest in Sligo, Ireland and includes both locals and visitors. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is
Copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Sligo Tourism Ltd does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Sligo Tourism Ltd.
2. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with Permission by Sligo Tourism Ltd. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
4. While Sligo Tourism Ltd uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Sligo Tourism Ltd makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Sligo Tourism Ltd assumes no liability or
responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. Your use and browsing in the Site is at your own risk. Neither Sligo Tourism Ltd, nor its affiliated entities, nor any of its agents or any other party involved in creating producing, or delivering the Site, are liable for any direct, ncidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages or losses arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site provided that we not limit in any way our liability by law for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or breach of duty or caused by our gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
6. Sligo Tourism Ltd also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damage to, or virus that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials provided that we do not limit in any way our liability by law as defined in section 5.
7. Everything on the Site is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, provided that we do not limit in any way our liability by law as defined in section 5.
8. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
9. Sligo Tourism Ltd has not reviewed any or all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content, the privacy policies, or the security of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. These linked sites include, but are not limited to, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter. The presence of a link to a site on the Site is only for your convenience; the appearance of such links does not imply Sligo Tourism Ltd’s endorsement or affiliation with the linked sites.
10. In these Terms and Conditions, ‘affiliated entities’ means any direct or indirect parent, subsidiaries, sponsors, or affiliated companies of Sligo Tourism Ltd.
11. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sligo Tourism Ltd , its affiliated entities, and any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, shareholders, licensors and representatives, from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses (including without limitation legal fees) arising out of (a) your use of, or activities in connection with, the Site or the software; and (b) any violation of these Terms and Conditions by you.
12. Sligo Tourism Ltd may at any time, and without notice, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. Your will be bound by any changes to these Terms and Conditions even if you do not re-visit this page to re-read this notice.
13. These Terms and Conditions and your use of the Site are governed by the laws of Ireland. By using the Site you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts in the event of any dispute.