Top 10 Sites to Visit in Sligo
Beaches, golf, mountains and Yeats – just some of the incredible tourism experiences that await the visitor to Sligo. Within minutes of the center of town, you’ll take in blue flag beaches, championship golf courses, the Yeats trail, and two of Ireland’s most iconic mountains, Ben Bulben and Knocknarea. Below is a list of comprehensive articles that have been shared with us on social media. They are written by professional travel writers and published on their blogs, where they describe their experience and recommend more than 10 sites to visit in Sligo.
- The most comprehensive article follows the Sligo Wild Atlantic Way route.
- Here you can read about the weekend in Sligo.
- Thing to do in North Sligo are listed here.
- Foodie guide to visiting Sligo highlights Sligo Food Trial and other treats that awaits here.
- From a list of 21 things to do outside Dublin, 2 of them are in Sligo.
- Here is the review of Coopershill House.
- The secret Sligo walk has been revealed.
- Spinning round the Moon – Ox Mountains + Gleniff Horseshoe + Aughris Head
- Things you did not know about Sligo.
- A few words about Strandhill.
- Seven AMAZING places in Co. Sligo that everyone should visit…
- Amazing photos of Carrowkeel and Streedagh Strand can be viewed there (Blog written in German).