Sligo is a small picturesque town in the north west of Ireland. There are not many foreign people here so if you want to quickly improve your English this is a wonderful place to go. IT Sligo is a fantastic place to study with great facilities and lecturers, but it is not the only option. Below is the list of education providers in Sligo.
- Institute of Technology Sligo is Ireland’s leading education provider.
- St.Angela’s College offers University Learning in a unique College Environment providing students with an excellent quality of education, small class sizes, and state-of-the-art facilities.
- National Learning Network provides a range of flexible training programmes and support services for people who need specialist support (job seekers, unemployed, people with an illness or disability) in 50 centres around the country. The SOLAS & HSE training programmes, all of which include work experience, offer nationally recognised qualifications including QQI, ECDL, and City and Guilds ensuring that students are ready to get a job or go on to further education.
- Sligo College of Further Education Ballinode Welcome to Sligo College of Further Education
Sligo College of Further Education is the largest provider of Further Education in the Northwest offering a diverse range of courses for Post Leaving Certificate and mature students.
- Sligo Education Center aims to provide support to teachers and the wider education community, and to be an accessible and welcoming place of learning, reflection and social interaction
- Key Institute is ideal for students aged from 11 to 18 years old, the Key Institute Equitation and Language programme caters for all levels of riding abilities and all standards of English. Students are required to do a riding and english assessment on Day 1 and are placed in a group of the same ability. We have three levels of language classes and three levels of equitation.
- Sligo Academy of Music The School was founded in 2000 by its current Director of Music, Sligo-born musician Niamh Crowley, to create opportunities for instrumental tuition in the classical and jazz genres in the Northwest. The Academy offers expert tuition by more than 20 experienced and dedicated teachers and provides individual and group lessons for all ages and levels. The vast majority of our students range in age between 3 and 18 and attend on a part-time basis after school and at weekends.
- Sligo Sudbury School is a place where young people aged 5-18 can learn through play and experience at their own pace, in their own time and in their own way. Our school is founded on freedom, trust, respect and responsibility. We trust in children’s innate capacity to learn through their very own voyage of discovery and we respect their choices and rights as whole individuals.
- Native Speaker English School provides a variety of English Language courses.
- Pitman Training Center all Courses and Diplomas at Pitman Training have been developed to give you practical hands-on experience, so that you can put your skills in to practice, as soon as you’ve completed the course. With courses, seminars and diplomas designed for specific careers, and workplace requirements, we’re sure there’s an option to suit you.
- Kumon English and Maths Tutorial study helps children of any age and any ability to shine. We aim to give our students the tools they need to enjoy learning. Our programmes establish strong foundations in maths and English, helping your child to feel confident enough to tackle challenging work.
- Sligo Field Club objectives are to promote interest in the environment, both natural and man-made, through lectures, guided field trips and other methods considered appropriate.